Latest on the Real Estate Market & What it Means for You – January 2019
Last month, year-over-year housing prices were down over 7% in Barrie and area, and Orillia and area, as well as Southern Georgian Bay.
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a home?
We can help.
Call us today at 1-888-444-9533 or send us an email.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. A consultation with our team of experts is FREE.
If you’re house-hunting, the number of new homes on the market is a good indication of much inventory you’ll have to choose from. If you’re selling a home, the number of homes sold is a good indicator of how the market performed and whether the average sale price is up or down over the same time last year.
Greater Barrie Area (GBA)
- Flat. Only .5% more new inventory than January 2018
- 3.6% more homes sold than January 2018
Southern Georgian Bay
- 9.4% more new inventory than January 2018
- 3.2% more homes sold than January 2018
Orillia & Area
- 29.7% more new inventory than January 2018
- 31.6% fewer homes sold than January 2018