Monthly Market Update: May 2021
Faris Team CEO and Broker, Mark Faris, says that the market reported its highest active inventory all year in the month of May. Average sale prices are up across the board, so both buyers and sellers are primed for an already active summer season.
Find out exactly how the market performed across Simcoe County in May.
3 Market Trends in May 2021:
1. Average sale prices rose again
- Midland reported its highest average sale price of 2021
2. Inventory arrived, but cleared quickly
- All markets report 18 days or fewer as the average time a property goes from For Sale to Sold
3. Summer season is in full swing
- Buyers enjoy more listings, and sellers enjoy strong sale prices
Want to know what this means for you as you consider buying or selling a home? We’re here to make your experience stress-free.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. Consultations with our team of experts are FREE.
While the information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, Faris Team assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.