Latest on the Real Estate Market & What it Means for You – March 2019
Last month, year-over-year housing prices were up 3.6% in the Greater Barrie Area, down nearly 2% in Southern Georgian Bay and just over 10% in Orillia and Area.
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a home?
We can help.
Call us today at 1-888-444-9533 or send us an email.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. A consultation with our team of experts is FREE.
If you’re house-hunting, the number of new homes on the market is a good indication of much inventory you’ll have to choose from. If you’re selling a home, the number of homes sold is a good indicator of how the market performed and whether the average sale price is up or down over the same time last year.
Greater Barrie Area (GBA)
- Average selling price is up 3.6%
- 11.5% less new inventory than March 2018
- 17.5% more homes sold than March 2018
Southern Georgian Bay
- Average selling price is down 1.9%
- 21% more new inventory than March 2018
- 7.6% more homes sold than March 2018
Orillia & Area
- Average selling price is down 10.1%
- 57% more new inventory than March 2018
- 27% more homes sold than March 2018