Latest on the Real Estate Market & What it Means for You – June 2019
Last month, year-over-year housing prices relatively flat in the Greater Barrie Area, up over 5% in Southern Georgian Bay and a whopping 21% in Orillia and Area.
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a home?
We can help.
Call us today at 1-888-444-9533 or send us an email.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. A consultation with our team of experts is FREE.
If you’re house-hunting, the number of new homes on the market is a good indication of much inventory you’ll have to choose from. If you’re selling a home, the number of homes sold is a good indicator of how the market performed and whether the average sale price is up or down over the same time last year.
Greater Barrie Area (GBA)
- Average selling price is $514K, down 0.2% over June 2018
- 7.2% less new inventory than June 2018
- 1.1% fewer homes sold than June 2018
Southern Georgian Bay
- Average selling price is $465K, up 5% over June 2018
- 15.3% more new inventory than June 2018
- 14.6% more homes sold than June 2018
Orillia & Area
- Average selling price is $545K, up 21% over June 2018
- 2.2% more new inventory than June 2018
- 13.8% more homes sold than June 2018