1142 Booth Ave., Innisfil, ON, L9S 4W2
1142 Booth Ave.
Innisfil, ON, L9S 4W2
Innisfil, ON, L9S 4W2
Keys To This Property
Area: 1702 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $4,109
Age: 16 years
Lot Size: 49 x 115 ft.
Public schools: Lake Simcoe P.S., Nantyr Shores S.S.
Catholic schools: St. Francis of Assisi C.S., St. Peter's C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School, Timothy Christian School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
All-Brick Bungalow in a Prime Location
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- All-brick bungalow offering three bedrooms and spacious principal rooms
- Grand entrance with 16’ ceilings and a large overhead window providing a bright surrounding for welcoming guests
- Unspoiled lower level allowing for room to grow
- Sizeable back deck leading to the well-maintained fully-fenced backyard complete with the included garden shed
- Ideal commuter location, conveniently situated in proximity to major amenities and proposed GO Station
- Entertainer’s delight with a bright, flowing layout
- Grand entrance with high 16′ ceilings and a large overhead window allowing for ample natural light throughout
- Eat-in kitchen presenting oak cabinetry, complementing countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, an over-the-sink window complete with the included appliances
- Breakfast area open to the kitchen, featuring a sliding glass door leading to the back deck
- Sizeable family room offering a cozy gas fireplace and easy-care ceramic tile flooring underfoot
- Living room presenting an oversized window and maple hardwood flooring
- Accommodating laundry room providing ceramic tile flooring complete with additional storage space
- Palette of neutral paint tones
- Bright master bedroom presenting an oversized window, and maple hardwood flooring underfoot, complete with a 3-piece ensuite
- Two additional sizeable family bedrooms featuring a closet for additional storage, easy-care maple hardwood flooring and large windows allowing for natural light to spill through
- Main 4-piece bathroom ensuring morning routines remain on schedule
- Neutral paint tones
- Sizeable back deck leading to the well-maintained fully-fenced backyard
- Complete with the included garden shed
- Conveniently situated in proximity to major amenities and proposed GO Station, ideal for commuters
- Short drive to Innisfil Beach, schools and local restaurants