1211 Mapleview Dr. E., Innisfil, ON, L9S 2Z9
1211 Mapleview Dr. E.
Innisfil, ON, L9S 2Z9
Innisfil, ON, L9S 2Z9
Keys To This Property
Area: 2637 sq. ft.
Collection: Entertainer, Rural, Prestigious Properties, Residential
Property Tax: $5,042
Lot Size: 130 x 320 ft.
Public schools: Nantyr Shores S.S., Sunnybrae P.S.
Catholic schools: Saint Gabriel the Archangel C.S., St. Peter's C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Pristinely Updated Century Home
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Immaculate home that has been fully-updated throughout
- Beautiful principal rooms, spacious bedrooms including a secluded third level suite, a multi-level elevator and multi-purpose sunroom
- Massive 105’x40’ shop with rental potential, and a separate 40’x20’ heated/insulated workshop
- Character-filled and turn-key home with amazing views
- Country living perfectly located near south Barrie and Alcona
- Stunning kitchen complete with hardwood flooring, a high-end fridge and freezer by Fisher and Paykel, a 36’ cooktop, elegant backsplash, granite countertops, and a massive island with a butcherblock countertop and breakfast bar
- Quaint dining room with a modern chandelier and sunroom access
- Spacious living room with a built-in entertainment unit, crown moulding, and plenty of space for sectional seating
- Sprawling sunroom offering a multitude of uses
- Convenient mudroom with built-in seating and storage, unique ceramic flooring, and garage access
- Powder room simplifying daily living and entertaining
- Sizeable master suite complete with a walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite
- Pampering ensuite with a deep soaker tub, separate oversized shower, heated marble flooring, and a modern vanity
- Convenient elevator access to all floors
- Two spacious family bedrooms served by the main 5 piece bathroom with a dual-sink vanity
- Laundry with a stackable washer and dryer
- Lofted level featuring a sprawling bedroom with a sitting area and French door leading to a closet
- Wall of windows welcoming natural light and a natural brick feature pillar
- 3 piece ensuite
- Spacious deck ideal for entertaining in the summer months
- Ample greenspace for children and pets to roam
- Peaceful views of rolling acreage
- Attached double-car garage with inside access to the mudroom
- 105’x40’ multi-purpose shop offering rental potential of up to $15,000 annually
- 40’x20 full heated and insulated multi-purpose shop
- Ideally located in a country setting, just a short drive to Alcona and south Barrie