14 Moreau Parkway, Tiny, ON, L9M 0H3
Tiny ON Real Estate & Home for Sale
Listing Price: $499,000
Area: 1,416 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2,226 sq. ft.
Collection: Family, Residential
Property Tax: $2,300
Age: 50 years
Lot Size: 110 x 140 ft.
Public schools: Georgian Bay District S.S., James Keating E.S.
Catholic schools: Canadian Martyrs C.S., St. Theresa's C.H.S.
Private schools: Barrie Montessori School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Well-Built Bungalow Steps to Georgian Bay
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Well-built ranch bungalow boasting over 2,200 square feet of finished living space, providing endless potential
- Functional main level layout with a vaulted ceiling and brimming with natural lighting through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Partially-finished lower level presenting a separate entrance, a family room, a full bathroom, and plenty of untouched spaces to create entertaining or living areas
- Ideally located within walking distance to Lafontaine Beach and the sandy shores of Georgian Bay
- Conveniently placed just a short drive to Penetanguishene, Midland, and Highway 93 and 12 access
- Conveniently placed and well-lit eat-in kitchen featuring a neutral paint tone, and an over-the-sink window, and laminate flooring
- Spacious living room perfect for entertaining guests and family, boasting a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan, a wood beam accent, floor-to-ceiling windows illuminating the room with natural lighting, a wood fireplace set in a brick surround, and hardwood flooring
- Sizeable master bedroom with a double door closet, hardwood flooring, and a sliding glass door leading to the sun room
- Generously sized sun room located just off the master bedroom, showcasing a vaulted ceiling with a wood beam accent, skylights, a ceiling fan, a bay window in addition to floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the surrounding property, and a walkout to the deck
- Well-sized bedroom featuring a ceiling fan, a large bedside window, carpet flooring, and a double door closet
- Third bedroom brimming with natural lighting through a large window, with a double door closet, carpet flooring, and the potential to be utilized as a guest bedroom
- Accommodating 4-piece bathroom complete with a window, a large vanity with storage space, a combined shower and bathtub in a tiled surround, and ceramic tile flooring
- Separate entrance to the lower level with ample storage space
- Sizeable family room boasting an above-grade window, an accent wall, wood wainscoting, and carpet flooring
- Accompanying 3-piece bathroom complete with an above-grade window, a standalone shower, and laminate flooring
- Well-built ranch bungalow
- Wood exterior
- Large lot
- Mature tree surround
- Tranquil location
- New furnace (2020)
- Parking accommodations for 8 vehicles
- Wraparound deck overlooking the surrounding property
- Included 7500 W portable generator
- Within walking distance to Lafontaine Beach and Georgian Bay
- Just a short drive to Penetanguishene and Midland