162 Cheltenham Rd, Barrie, ON, L4M 6S5
162 Cheltenham Rd
Barrie, ON, L4M 6S5
Barrie, ON, L4M 6S5
Keys To This Property
Area: 2215 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 3194 sq. ft.
Collection: Family, Residential
Property Tax: $4,800
Age: 20 years
Lot Size: 72 x 98 ft. x Irreg.
Public schools: Eastview S.S., Maple Grove P.S.
Catholic schools: St. Joseph's C.H.S., St. Monica's C.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School, Timothy Christian School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Family Home Backing Mature Greenspace
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Large family home boasting over 3,000 square feet of finished living space
- Low-maintenance flooring throughout the main level
- Three generously sized upper level bedrooms
- Desirable location with no backing neighbours and a screened in sitting area overlooking greenspace
- Situated close to the Royal Victoria Hospital and Highway 400 access
- Sizeable eat-in kitchen showcasing an abundance of cabinetry, an over-the-sink window, and the included appliances
- Accommodating combined dining and living room displaying a neutral palette, crown moulding, and hardwood flooring underfoot
- Sunlit family room boasting a gas fireplace and a large window providing a bright surround
- Conveniently placed powder room
- Accessible main level laundry room equipped with the included washer and dryer
- Expansive master bedroom complete with a walk-in closet and private ensuite privilege
- 4-piece ensuite displaying a large vanity and a shower/bathtub combination
- Spacious bedroom presenting a ceiling fan, a contemporary paint tone, and carpet flooring underfoot
- Additional family bedroom allowing potential for a home office or guest room
- Main 4-piece bathroom featuring a shower/bathtub combination and a large window allowing for natural light to spill in
- Sprawling recreation room presenting a large open layout, recessed lighting, a wet bar, and a walkout leading to the backyard
- Well-sized exercise room complete with a closet and overhead pot lights
- 3-piece bathroom serving guests and family alike
- Large detached home showcasing an all-brick exterior
- Private double wide driveway accommodating up to 4 vehicles
- Screened in back deck overlooking environmentally protected land
- Fully-fenced backyard with no backing neighbours
- Ideally situated close to the Royal Victoria Hospital and Highway 400 access