178 Brant St. W., Orillia, ON, L3V 3P1
178 Brant St. W.
Orillia, ON, L3V 3P1
Orillia, ON, L3V 3P1
Keys To This Property
Area: 1577 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2161 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $3,600
Age: 43 years
Lot Size: 45 x 119 ft.
Public schools: Lions Oval P.S., Orillia S.S.
Catholic schools: Monsignor Lee C.S., Patrick Fogarty C.S.S.
Private schools: Orillia Christian School
Charming Home with a Detached Yoga Studio
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Charming 2-storey home, ideally located in the desirable North Ward of Orillia
- Spacious and bright open-concept principal rooms, perfect for seamless entertaining
- Stunning updated upper level bathroom, complete with a large soaker tub
- Detached double car garage, fully converted into a yoga studio featuring an electric fireplace, with potential to be utilized as a home theatre or man cave
- Nestled on a peaceful dead-end road, in close proximity to the downtown core, and Highway 11
- Open-concept layout with hardwood flooring underfoot
- Updated eat-in kitchen featuring ample cabinetry, beautiful granite countertops, and a tile backsplash
- Large centre island for additional preparation space
- Included kitchen appliances for a seamless transition
- Bright and spacious living room filled with natural light through large windows
- Main 4-piece bathroom with charming wood walls and a wood vanity
- Spacious master bedroom featuring updated laminate flooring, a large closet, ample natural light, and private access to the main 3-piece bathroom
- Recently updated bathroom boasting a stunning soaker tub and a white vanity
- Additional family bedrooms offering hardwood flooring underfoot and great closet space
- Spacious recreation room boasting easy-care laminate flooring, and can be utilized as a bedroom
- Secluded bedroom, ideal for overnight guests, offering access to the cold seller
- Cold seller providing additional storage space
- Detached double car garage converted into a yoga studio
- Beautiful paint tones, calm lighting, and an electric fireplace, creating the perfect atmosphere for your practice
- Could also be utilized as a home gym, theatre room, or man cave
- Deep, private lot located on a peaceful dead-end street
- Sprawling private driveway with space to accommodate 8 vehicles
- Covered deck, perfect for relaxing outside
- In close proximity to the downtown core, and Highway 11