19 Brookfield Cres., Barrie, ON, L4N 9R4
19 Brookfield Cres.
Barrie, ON, L4N 9R4
Barrie, ON, L4N 9R4
Keys To This Property
Area: 1600 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2700 sq. ft.
Collection: Bungalow, Residential
Property Tax: $5,770
Age: 18 years
Lot Size: 49 x 110 ft.
Public schools: Algonquin Ridge E.S., Innisdale S.S.
Catholic schools: St. John Paul II C.S., St. Peter's C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Raised Bungalow in a Highly-Sought After Neighbourhood
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Raised bungalow situated in a highly-sought after neighbourhood
- Fully-finished basement with a separate walkout perfect for in-law potential
- Multiple updates throughout such as windows, doors, garage door, and more (2015)
- Versatile, open-concept layout accommodating all of your family’s needs
- Quality, included, stainless steel appliances
- Unique layout with a breakfast bar and a dual-sink
- Easy-care laminate countertops and vinyl flooring
- Included, stainless steel appliances
- Range hood over the stove
- An array of honey-toned cabinetry
- Convenient pantry
- Sizeable dining room with vinyl flooring and a glass door walkout to the deck
- Ample natural lighting from multiple windows throughout
- Spacious living room with hardwood flooring and a cozy gas fireplace
- A neutral paint tone throughout
- 3-piece bathroom paired with a modified shower for wheelchair access
- Master bedroom accentuated with a 4-piece ensuite, ample bedside window, and laminate flooring
- 4-piece ensuite with a separate shower and a large soaker tub
- Two additional family bedrooms with ample closet storage and easy-care flooring
- Spacious and bright recreation room with a glass door walkout to the backyard
- Easy-care laminate flooring underfoot
- Two family bedrooms ideal for overnight guests or older children
- Crisp white baseboards
- Office providing a space for study or hobbies
- 3-piece bathroom with ceramic tile flooring
- Charming brick exterior for beautiful curb appeal
- Elevated back deck perfect for entertaining
- Fully-fenced backyard allowing children and pets to roam freely
- Landscaped walkways and gardens
- Double car garage and a long, spacious driveway
- Semi-covered front porch
- Ideally located in a family-friendly neighbourhood