1938 Pine Ave., Severn, ON, L3V 7J4
1938 Pine Ave.
Severn, ON, L3V 7J4
Severn, ON, L3V 7J4
Keys To This Property
Area: 2027 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2856 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $2,943
Age: 41 years
Lot Size: 100 x 186 ft.
Public schools: Marchmont P.S., Orillia S.S.
Catholic schools: Notre Dame C.S., Patrick Fogarty C.S.S.
Private schools: Keystone Montessori
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Desirable 2-Storey Boasting Modern Updates
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Large family home located in the desirable Marchmont Community on a low-traffic street and only steps to a local park
- Plenty of room to grow with 4 large bedrooms including the spacious master suite
- Fully-finished basement with a wet bar, and an additional room for an office or a play room
- Well-manicured, fully-fenced backyard oasis with a pergola covered patio, 3 sheds, and a backup generator
- Plenty of upgrades over the years including the custom kitchen, a gas hookup installed for the barbeque and generator, energy-efficient radiators for heating and much more
- Custom-built kitchen showcasing upgraded white cabinetry (2014)
- Included, high-efficiency appliances
- Complementing countertops
- Over-the-sink window
- Breakfast bar overlooking the living room
- Easy-care ceramic tile flooring
- Well-appointed, flowing layout
- Formal dining room overlooking the front yard
- Living room boasting a double-sided wood burning fireplace and a sliding glass door walkout leading to the backyard patio
- Accommodating powder room
- Spacious master bedroom offering 2 closets and a 3-piece master ensuite
- Three large, additional family bedrooms with soft carpet flooring
- Large bedside windows providing plenty of natural light
- Bright, main 4-piece bathroom ensuring routines remain on schedule
- Fully-finished basement with a sizeable family room
- Bonus games room showcasing a wet bar and an included pool table with the accessories
- Easy-care vinyl flooring flowing underfoot
- Beautiful, fully-fenced backyard
- 3 included storage/garden sheds
- Pergola with grape vines
- Shaded patio area
- Double car garage and a long, interlock driveway for ample parking accommodations
- Landscaped gardens and lush lawn
- Located in Bass Lake Woodlands only 5 minutes to Bass Lake and the desirable Marchmont District
- Steps to Bass Lake Park
- Just a 10 minute drive to Orillia and Highway 11 access