2039 St. Johns Rd., Innisfil, ON, L9S 1Y7
2039 St. Johns Rd.
Innisfil, ON, L9S 1Y7
Innisfil, ON, L9S 1Y7
Keys To This Property
Area: 1291 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2153 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $3,399
Age: 31 years
Lot Size: 60 x 200 ft.
Public schools: Goodfellow P.S., Nantyr Shores S.S.
Catholic schools: St. Francis of Assisi C.E.S., St. Peter's C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School, Timothy Christian School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Fully-Finished in the Heart of Alcona
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Open-concept layout featuring a large kitchen, dining room, and living room, perfect for entertaining
- Fully-finished basement, boasting a spacious family room with built-in cabinetry, and an updated bathroom with heated flooring
- Attached garage with inside access to the house and a back door that leads to the deck and backyard
- Beautifully landscaped backyard showcasing mature perennial gardens, trees, and a double tiered deck
- Nestled in the heart of Alcona, in walking distance to Lake Simcoe, shopping, and easy access to commuter routes
- Welcoming foyer boasting a skylight, hall closet, and access to the garage and backyard
- Open-concept layout, ideal for entertaining
- Spacious kitchen boasting oak cabinetry, the included stainless-steel appliances, and slate flooring
- Host family in the dining room, showcasing a large window, allowing for an abundance of natural light, adorned with the included Hunter Douglas custom blinds
- Large living room features a pass-through window overlooking the kitchen, for seamless conversation
- Hardwood flooring underfoot
- 2 bedrooms amalgamated into 1 large master bedroom, offering a large walk-in closet, and a sliding glass door walkout to the back deck
- Ideal for little ones or guests, the family bedroom boasts hardwood flooring, a large closet, and a sunlit window adorned with California shutters
- Main 4-piece bathroom serves family and guests alike
- Fully-finished basement, boasting a spacious family room with built-in cabinetry, and blackout blinds, perfect for spending quality time with family and friends
- Large family bedroom featuring a closet, 2 sunlit windows adorned with California shutters, a wood-burning stove (as is), and built-in shelving
- Updated 3-piece bathroom featuring heated floors and a granite-topped vanity
- Laundry room comes complete with cupboard storage space and the included washer and dryer
- Beautifully landscaped backyard showcasing mature perennial gardens and trees
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Included gazebo and garden shed
- Double tiered deck with a gas line hook up, perfect for hosting summer barbeques
- In walking distance to Lake Simcoe
- Large private double driveway with space to accommodate 6 vehicles