Brechin, ON, L0K 1B0
Your investment boasts endless potential to build your dream family home in the highly sought-after area of Bayshore Village, just a short drive to Orillia. This 0.52 acre lot presents a backing view of a Lake Simcoe fed natural pond, overlooking ample greenspace. An annual fee provides access to the Bayshore Community Association offering a saltwater pool, sports courts, private harbours, and more. The community of Brechin boasts an impressive collection of countryside scenery, expansive bodies of water, and ample opportunity for outdoor recreation. Brechin welcomes a diverse group of visitors to their community storefronts and waterfronts, sustaining the economy year-round.
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Property:
- 0.52 acre lot situated in the highly sought-after Bayshore Village
- Building lot backing onto a Lake Simcoe fed natural pond
- A greenspace view from across the pond
- $875 annual fee for access to the Bayshore Community Association presenting a saltwater pool, sports courts, private harbours, and more
- Located just a short drive to Orillia and 1.5 hours to Toronto