230 Rue Lafontaine Rd. W., Tiny, ON, L9M 0L4
230 Rue Lafontaine Rd. W.
Tiny, ON, L9M 0L4
Tiny, ON, L9M 0L4
Keys To This Property
Area: 1513 sq. ft.
Collection: Farm, Investment, Vacant Land & Farm, Rural, Acreage, Residential
Property Tax: $1,396
Age: 37 years
Lot Size: 48.13 Acres
Public schools: Georgian Bay District S.S., James Keating E.S.
Catholic schools: Canadian Martyrs C.S., St. Theresa's C.H.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Hobby Farm: Move-In Ready
Also listed as a commercial listing MLS #30752178
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- 70’ x 130’ indoor, dust free, equestrian arena with the income potential for 6 additional stalls in the arena
- Restored barn with 4 box stalls, a tack room/workshop, and water, boasting 2’ concrete walls throughout ensuring cooler temperatures in the summer and cozy warm in the winter. There is income potential to add 3 more stalls. Upper level offering a hay loft with a beautiful studio and veranda to enjoy views of the property.
- 11 acres of lush hay, 35 acres rented for cash crops, three large, board fenced paddocks with electric line top board
- Completely updated, 3 bedroom farmhouse with a radiant gas fireplace heating the entire home plus a cozy wood burning fireplace and central air
- Low utility and property tax bills, nothing left to do but just bring your horses home!
- Easy-care flooring flowing throughout
- Exposed beam and wood accents
- Spacious, open-concept layout
- Breakfast area offering a garden door walkout
- Expansive family room showcasing a fireplace set in a charming brick surround
- Convenient main level laundry room, complete with the included appliances
- Central staircase leading to the upper level
- Three sizeable bedrooms
- Plush carpet flooring
- Palette of light paint tones
- Large windows providing ample natural lighting
- 48+ acre property with 35 acres of cash crop and 11 acres of hay
- Paddocks throughout
- 40’x60’ barn complete with box stalls, water, a tack room, workshop, and a studio room
- Large indoor riding arena
- Peaceful location situated close to Penetanguishene, Midland, and a selection of beaches
- Picturesque views
- Situated only 45 minutes north of Barrie
- Perfect hobby farm or equestrian farm opportunity