252 Dodson Rd., Barrie, ON, L4N 4S9
252 Dodson Rd.
Barrie, ON, L4N 4S9
Barrie, ON, L4N 4S9
Keys To This Property
Area: 1461 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 1661 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $3,815
Age: 44 years
Lot Size: 72 x 134 ft. x Irreg.
Public schools: Algonquin Ridge E.S., Innisdale S.S.
Catholic schools: St. John Paul II C.S., St. Peter's C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Turn-Key Family Home Steps to Amenities
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Well-maintained, move-in ready sidesplit with ample natural light throughout
- Perfect for growing families with 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Newly installed back deck and a covered patio area off of the kitchen and lower level
- Large lot surrounded by mature trees with a park across the road
- Great location in a good neighbourhood just a short distance to amenities and the South Barrie GO Station
- Kitchen featuring an over-the-sink window, a double sink, complementing countertops, and a sliding glass door walkout leading to the newly installed back deck
- Dining and living room featuring a neutral paint tone framed by crown moulding, a large window overlooking the neighbourhood, and easy-care laminate flooring
- Three upper level family bedrooms with soft broadloom flooring
- Large bedside windows
- Bright, main 4-piece bathroom serving family and guests alike
- Family room boasting a sliding glass door walkout leading to the covered back deck
- Ample space for sectional seating
- Modern paint tone
- Easy-care laminate flooring
- Secluded family bedroom with plenty of above-grade windows
- Broadloom flooring underfoot
- 3-piece bathroom complete with a standalone shower
- Laundry area with the included, newer washer and dryer
- Crawl space offering additional storage space
- Charming sidesplit in a great area
- Front porch
- Long, double wide driveway for ample parking accommodations
- Southern exposure
- Large lot surrounded by mature trees
- Plenty of greenspace
- Upgraded attic insulation
- Just a short distance to essential amenities including the South Barrie GO Station