26 Brookfield Cres., Barrie, ON, L4N 9R6
26 Brookfield Cres.
Barrie, ON, L4N 9R6
Barrie, ON, L4N 9R6
Keys To This Property
Area: 1647 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 3143 sq. ft.
Collection: Bungalow, Residential
Property Tax: $5,943
Age: 19 years
Lot Size: 49 x 118 ft.
Public schools: Algonquin Ridge E.S., Innisdale S.S.
Catholic schools: St. John Paul II C.S., St. Peter's C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Move-In Ready Ranch Style Bungalow
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Well-maintained, custom-built, ranch style bungalow
- Stunning entry leading into an open-concept layout adorned with large windows providing stunning views
- Entertainer’s layout with the fully-finished lower level open to the main level
- Fully-fenced, park-like backyard backing onto a walking path leading to Wilkin’s Beach
- Placed in a highly desired school area close to Lake Simcoe, the GO Station, and more
- Spacious eat-in kitchen presenting white cabinetry, beautiful granite countertops, a subway glass tile backsplash, crown moulding, hardwood flooring, and a spacious breakfast area complete with a walkout to the backyard
- Flowing layout adorned with large windows
- Spacious foyer boasting marble tile flooring, decorative columns, and crown moulding
- Living and dining room combination offering 9’ ceilings, crown moulding, pot lights, and hardwood flooring
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
- Large master bedroom offering a garden door walkout leading to the backyard
- Spa-like 5-piece master ensuite complete with a dual-sink vanity, a Jacuzzi bathtub, and a separate shower
- Additional bedroom adjacent to the main 4-piece bathroom
- Great room open to the main level
- Spacious, open-concept layout
- Gas fireplace
- Plush carpet flooring underfoot
- Additional family bedroom with a 4-piece semi-ensuite
- Fully-fenced, park-like backyard
- All-brick exterior
- Double car garage complete with inside entry
- Landscaped gardens
- Backing onto walking trails
- Highly desired neighbourhood with great schools