288 Lafontaine Rd. W., Tiny, ON, L9M 0H1
288 Lafontaine Rd. W.
Tiny, ON, L9M 0H1
Tiny, ON, L9M 0H1
Keys To This Property
Area: 1264 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2117 sq. ft.
Collection: Bungalow, Residential
Property Tax: $1,475
Age: 46 years
Lot Size: 80 x 205 ft.
Public schools: Georgian Bay District S.S., James Keating E.S.
Catholic schools: Canadian Martyrs C.S., St. Theresa's C.H.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Well-Built Countryside Home with Ample Greenspace
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Well-built countryside home offering great curb appeal
- Bright principal rooms ideal for family living
- Double wide driveway leading to a deep garage with a high ceiling
- Renovated 5-piece bathroom showcasing a dual-sink vanity
- Large, covered front porch and ample greenspace
- Kitchen complete with plenty of cabinetry, a gas stove, and hardwood flooring
- Neighbouring dining room boasting a sliding glass door walkout leading to the front deck
- Living room featuring a gas fireplace in a charming surround and a large bay window
- Hardwood flooring flowing underfoot
- Palette of light paint tones
- Master bedroom showcasing pine walls
- Two additional family bedrooms with large bedside windows
- Easy-care hardwood flooring throughout
- Main 5-piece bathroom with a dual-sink vanity and a beautiful tile shower surround
- Open-concept with a spacious family room
- Recreation room presenting a gas fireplace for a warm and cozy atmosphere
- Above-grade windows for a main level feel
- Additional storage room and workshop
- Cold room perfect for storing wine or preserves
- Charming curb appeal offered with a brick exterior
- Deep garage with a high ceiling
- Included garden shed
- Ample greenspace and scattered mature trees
- Covered front entry
- Close to Lafontaine Park, grocery stores, and Saint-Croix Catholic Elementary School
*Some photos have been virtually staged to show the potential of the home