330 Cedar Avenue, Meaford, ON, N4L 1W5
Meaford ON Real Estate & Home for Sale
Listing Price: $889,900
Area: 2,069 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2,971 sq. ft.
Collection: Entertainer, Rural, Residential
Property Tax: $4,511
Age: 29 years
Lot Size: 82.40 x 180.81 ft.
Public schools: Georgian Bay Community E.S., Georgian Bay District S.S.
Catholic schools: St Vincent Euphrasia E.S., St. Mary's C.S.
Private schools: CJCR Christian Private School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Incredible Home Overlooking Georgian Bay
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Beautiful east facing home showcasing stunning sunrise views over Georgian Bay
- Well-maintained and showcasing charming curb appeal with a cozy front porch
- Located on a tranquil low-traffic street with access to a public beach
- Family-friendly neighbourhood with the added benefit of no current backing neighbours
- Within close proximity to a vast selection of amenities and Highway 26 access
- Kitchen showcasing an abundance of wood cabinetry, hardwood flooring, the included appliances, tile countertops, the included light fixture, and multiple windows overlooking the surrounding property
- Bright and airy dining room offering hardwood flooring, the included chandelier, and large windows overlooking Georgian Bay
- Living room presenting vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring, two skylights, a bright setting, a walkout to the front porch, and a cozy propane fireplace set in a brick surround
- Conveniently located laundry room equipped with vinyl flooring, the included washer and dryer, a window, and built-in cabinetry with a tile countertop
- Generously sized primary bedroom with hardwood flooring, a walk-in closet, the included chandelier, and a large window
- 4-piece bathroom with a spacious layout, a separate soaker tub in a tiled surround, a wood vanity with an extended countertop, a contemporary paint tone, a standalone shower, and windows overlooking the forest providing a tranquil setting
- Loft space featuring hardwood flooring, a ceiling fan, multiple windows overlooking the views of the water, and offering the perfect space for overnight guests or for a home office
- Secondary bedroom with hardwood flooring, two windows overlooking the backyard, and a ceiling fan
- 3-piece bathroom offering vinyl flooring, a custom vanity, a standalone shower, and a window
- Incredible billiards room offering carpet flooring, the included pool table and chandelier, wood feature walls, and built-in cabinetry for added storage
- Games room with carpet flooring, upgraded lighting, a window, and a wood feature wall
- Additional bedroom showcasing a spacious layout, carpet flooring, a window, a neutral paint tone, and a sizeable closet
- Well-maintained 2-storey home
- Charming curb appeal
- Covered front porch
- Access to the public neighbourhood beach
- East facing and showcasing stunning sunrise views over Georgian Bay
- No current backing neighbours
- Located on a tranquil low-traffic street
- Family-friendly neighbourhood
- Within close proximity to a vast selection of amenities in Meaford and Highway 26 access