3789 Wood Ave., Severn, ON, L3V 6H3
3789 Wood Ave.
Severn, ON, L3V 6H3
Severn, ON, L3V 6H3
Keys To This Property
Area: 1990 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2649 sq. ft.
Collection: Entertainer, Residential
Property Tax: $4,728
Age: 12 years
Lot Size: 59 x 150 ft.
Public schools: Orillia S.S., Severn Shores P.S.
Catholic schools: Notre Dame C.S., Patrick Fogarty C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Charming Waterfront Home on Lake Couchiching
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Immaculately maintained home with 60’ of owned waterfront on Lake Couchiching
- Added peace of mind with an abundance of upgrades such as shingles, doors, windows, countertops, and more
- Professionally landscaped with armour stone, asphalt, and new fencing
- Private lot with a fully-fenced backyard and a mature tree surround
- Ideally located close to Highway 11 and a 13 minute drive to Orillia
- Open-concept layout with long, spacious countertops, undermount lighting, and a tile backsplash
- Updated quartz countertops and easy-care hardwood flooring
- Dual-sink with a new window providing stunning views of the waterfront
- Included stainless steel appliances
- An array of honey-toned cabinetry
- Dining room area with hardwood flooring and a convenient walkout to the rear yard
- Spacious living room with updated oversized windows, a cozy gas fireplace, and pot lights
- Easy-care hardwood flooring flowing underfoot
- Crisp white baseboards
- Convenient powder room with ceramic tile flooring and laminate countertops
- Large and bright master bedroom featuring two expansive double door closets and a 5-piece ensuite
- Luxurious spa-like 5-piece ensuite with a two-person hydro tub, a separate shower, and a dual-sink quartz-topped vanity with upgraded lighting
- Two additional family bedrooms with broadloom flooring
- Accommodating 4-piece bathroom with quartz countertops and ceramic tile flooring
- A palette of light paint tones throughout
- Recreation room presenting a gas fireplace set in a rustic stone surround
- Laminate flooring flowing underfoot
- Pot lights and crisp white baseboards
- 3-piece bathroom with ceramic tile flooring and quartz countertops
- Bonus family bedroom with an oversized window and laminate flooring
- Immaculately maintained backyard with 60’ of owned waterfront on Lake Couchiching
- Included dock, shed, and a marine rail with power
- Fully-fenced backyard and a mature tree surround
- Charming stone exterior
- Sizeable back patio perfect for entertaining
- Semi-covered front porch
- Stunning, landscaped walkways and gardens for added curb appeal