4 Cedarbrook Cres., Oro-Medonte, ON, L0L 1T0
4 Cedarbrook Cres.
Oro-Medonte, ON, L0L 1T0
Oro-Medonte, ON, L0L 1T0
Keys To This Property
Area: 1141 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 1900 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $2,452
Age: 31 years
Lot Size: 142 x 231 ft.
Public schools: East Oro P.S., Twin Lakes S.S.
Catholic schools: Notre Dame C.S., Patrick Fogarty C.S.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School, Timothy Christian School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Charming Family Home in an Outdoor Enthusiast’s Dream Location
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Charming family home nestled on a picturesque lot surrounded by mature trees, in the peaceful village of Hawkestone
- Large kitchen featuring an abundance of cabinetry and a garden door walkout leading to the backyard
- Spacious family room highlighted by oversized windows overlooking the front yard
- Fully-finished basement showcasing a wood fireplace with a beautiful brick surround in addition to a secluded bedroom with above grade windows
- In close proximity to the Hawkestone Yacht Club, Trehaven Golf & Country Club, and Lake Simcoe
- Considerable kitchen featuring an abundance of sleek white cabinetry, an over-the-sink window, a coffee nook, and a garden door walkout leading to the backyard
- Brand new fridge, stove and dishwasher (2020)
- Dining room showcasing a large window, laminate flooring and a flowing layout leading to the family room
- Expansive family room highlighted by newer, plush carpet flooring (2017) and an oversized window overlooking the front yard
- Contemporary paint tones throughout
- Large master bedroom complete with a ceiling fan and plentiful closet space
- Bedroom presenting a large window, illuminating the room with natural light
- Additional family bedroom offering the potential to be used as a guest room or home office
- Recently replaced plush carpet flooring (2017)
- Main 4-piece bathroom featuring a shower/bathtub combination with a subway tile surround and built-in shelving
- Bright and open recreation room with an exposed wooden beam and a wood stove with a brick surround
- Secluded family bedroom complete with a large closet and above grade windows
- Sizaeble storage room allowing for added organization space
- Picturesque lot surrounded by mature trees
- Large, private yard, perfect for snowshoeing or summertime campfires
- New metal roof (2019) and soffit and fascia (2019)
- Recently installed Kaycan Board and Batten style siding (2019)
- Situated in the peaceful village of Hawkestone, just a short walk away from Lake Simcoe
- In close proximity to Hawkestone Yacht Club and Trehaven Golf & Country Club