430 Russ Howard Dr., Midland, ON, L4R 0A7
430 Russ Howard Dr.
Midland, ON, L4R 0A7
Midland, ON, L4R 0A7
Keys To This Property
Area: 1672 sq. ft.
Collection: Bungalow, Residential
Property Tax: $5,011
Age: 3 years
Lot Size: 59 x 114 ft.
Public schools: Georgian Bay District S.S., Mundy's Bay P.S.
Catholic schools: Monsignor Castex C.S., St. Theresa's C.H.S.
Private schools: Barrie Montessori School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
All-Brick Bungalow Boasting Elegant Updates
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Charming all-brick bungalow featuring high ceilings and a neutral palette of paint tones
- Newly built in 2017, featuring a modern aesthetic with tasteful updates
- Sizeable, open-concept layout boasting large, upgraded windows
- Large, 60’ x 114’, landscaped lot complete with a firepit, ideal for summer nights
- Nestled in a quaint neighbourhood, within a short walking distance to a selection of amenities
- Welcoming foyer boasting a double closet, providing storage for outdoor clothing and shoes
- Open-concept layout allowing for seamless entertaining
- Eat-in kitchen highlighted by dark toned cabinetry, overhead pot lights, a breakfast bar, and the included stainless-steel appliances
- Large dining room highlighted by oversized windows, in addition to a sliding glass door with built-in blinds
- Walkout leading to the covered back porch
- Bright living room showcasing a high, coffered ceiling and easy-care hardwood flooring underfoot
- Added convenience of main level laundry
- Expansive master bedroom presenting plush carpet flooring, a walk-in closet, and exclusive ensuite privilege
- Executive 5-piece ensuite complete with a double sink vanity, a large soaker tub, and a glass-walled shower
- Sizeable bedroom boasting a double closet and a large window, allowing for natural light to spill through
- Additional family bedroom offering the opportunity to be utilized as a guest room or home office, while showcasing carpet flooring, a double closet and an oversized window
- Main 4-piece bathroom featuring a large vanity, a shower/bathtub combination and ceramic tile flooring
- Contemporary paint tones throughout
- Charming bungalow exuding curb appeal with an all-brick exterior
- Newly built in 2017 offering peace of mind with a new roof, furnace, central air, and windows
- Landscaped lot complete with a firepit, ideal for summer nights
- Paved, double wide driveway accommodating up to 4 vehicles
- Nestled in a lovely neighbourhood, within walking distance to a selection of amenities