45 Wakunda Crescent, Tiny, ON, L9M 0B2
Tiny ON Real Estate & Home for Sale
Listing Price: $797,700
Area: 2,273 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 3,347 sq. ft.
Collection: Entertainer, Rural, Family, Residential
Property Tax: $2,545
Age: 6 years
Lot Size: 85 x 146 ft.
Public schools: Georgian Bay District S.S., James Keating E.S.
Catholic schools: Canadian Martyrs C.S., St. Theresa's C.H.S.
Private schools: Barrie Montessori School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Beautiful Fully-Finished Home in a Tranquil Neighbourhood
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Recently built and fully-finished 2-storey home (2015) ideally located in a tranquil and rural neighbourhood
- Functional and open-concept main level and a spacious basement providing plenty of living and entertaining space
- Sought-after features including incredible hardscaping, a front porch, and a partially fenced and large backyard with a deck and a fish pond
- Added benefit of a high-speed internet tower nearby allowing for great service
- Steps to forestry, beaches, Awenda Park trails, marinas, and Sawlog Bay
- Open-concept kitchen boasting crown moulding, a dual sink with a gooseneck faucet, the included appliances, a subway tile backsplash, chic white cabinetry, a centre island, a ceiling fan, and a walkout to the backyard
- Living room featuring laminate flooring, an open-concept layout, a ceiling fan, an accent wall, crown moulding, two windows overlooking the backyard, and inside entry to the garage
- Spacious primary bedroom enhanced by laminate flooring, a ceiling fan, a contemporary paint tone, an oversized window overlooking the backyard, and a large closet
- 3-piece bathroom boasting ceramic tile flooring, a combined layout with the laundry room, cabinetry, a chic white vanity, the included washer and dryer, and a large shower in a tile surround
- Bedroom featuring laminate flooring, a cathedral ceiling, a ceiling fan, two large walk-in closets, and a walkout to the private balcony
- Generously sized bedroom offering laminate flooring, a cathedral ceiling, a ceiling fan, four closets including two large walk-ins, and bedside windows
- 4-piece bathroom with ceramic tile flooring, a high ceiling, a casement window, a modern vanity, and a combined shower and bathtub
- Considerably sized recreation room offering laminate flooring, pot lights, two windows, and flexible living space with potential to be utilized as a bedroom
- Spacious family room with laminate flooring, pot lights, a window, and a closet
- Sizeable exercise room featuring laminate flooring, pot lights, and a closet
- Recently built 2-storey home (2015)
- Located in a tranquil and rural neighbourhood
- Attached garage
- Beautiful front porch and balcony
- Partially fenced backyard with a raised deck
- Extensive hardscaping
- Fish pond
- High-speed internet tower nearby
- Mature tree surround
- Steps to beaches, forests, Awenda Park trails, marinas, and Sawlog Bay