Endless potential awaits on this waterfront property boasting 1.8 acres at Smith’s Bay on Lake Simcoe. Peace and privacy abound in a forest atmosphere surrounded by environmentally protected land at Victoria Point. An additional 3.4 acres of vacant land adds to the appeal and possibility of this property. Spend quiet afternoons watching swans on the water and listening to birds singing. Family members will admire this convenient location with city amenities and shopping just a short drive away. Evenings and weekends will be well spent challenging loved ones to a round of golf at nearby Couchiching Golf and Country Club or boating and fishing from your backyard with access to the Trent Severn Waterway. Don’t miss out on this incredible waterfront property!
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home
- 1.8 Acre waterfront property at Smith’s Bay on Lake Simcoe
- Family retreat surrounded by environmentally protected land
- Endless possibilities to develop your dream property
- Additional severed 3.4 acres of vacant land
- In proximity to amenities, shops, and the Couchiching Golf and Country Club
Get To Know This Property
BECOME A FARISVIP
UNLOCK HIDDEN INVENTORY OF UPCOMING LISTINGS
View and potentially purchase a property before it hits the market! Only available to buying clients of The Faris Team, this exclusive service grants you access to privileged property information of listings before they post to MLS Realtor.ca.
unlock hidden inventory