59 Fifth St., Midland, ON, L4R 3V4
59 Fifth St.
Midland, ON, L4R 3V4
Midland, ON, L4R 3V4
Keys To This Property
Area: 1550 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $2,440
Age: 3 years
Lot Size: 50 x 200 ft.
Public schools: Bayview P.S., Georgian Bay District S.S.
Catholic schools: Monsignor Castex C.S., St. Theresa's C.H.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School, Timothy Christian School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Modern, Updated Century Home in a Great Location
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Well-maintained, beautifully renovated home showcasing a flowing layout and modern finishes
- Added move-in ready peace of mind offered with a selection of updates including a new furnace, central air, and windows (2018)
- Spacious, updated kitchen boasting a centre island, wood countertops, and a walkout to the backyard
- Deep in-town lot boasting an expansive backyard with a 2-tiered deck, raised garden beds, a greenhouse, and a newer, 14’ x 20’, heated detached garage
- Placed just a short walk from amenities and waterfront trails along Georgian Bay
- Newly renovated, flowing layout adorned with a palette of light paint tones
- Updated kitchen featuring modern grey cabinetry, floating shelves, a subway tile backsplash, complementing wood countertops, a centre island, and a large, over-the-sink window
- Expansive dining room offering a garden door walkout leading to the back deck and a wood-style accent wall with a pass-through window to the living room
- Large living room boasting ample natural light
- Upgraded lighting including modern light fixtures and an expanse of pot lighting
- Convenient main level powder room complete with the laundry facilities
- Three sizeable bedrooms boasting vaulted ceilings and easy-care laminate flooring
- Palette of light, neutral paint tones
- Large windows providing a bright start to each day
- Main 4-piece bathroom
- Great curb appeal offered with the charming front porch and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Deep, partially-fenced backyard
- Newer 2-tiered back deck
- Mature trees providing added privacy
- 14’ x 20’ insulated, detached, garage equipped with heat for year-round projects
- Raised garden beds and greenhouse
- Conveniently placed a short walk from amenities, trails, and the shores of Georgian Bay