8 Wice Rd., Barrie, ON, L4N 8R9
8 Wice Rd.
Barrie, ON, L4N 8R9
Barrie, ON, L4N 8R9
Keys To This Property
Area: 1812 sq. ft.
Area Finished: 2541 sq. ft.
Property Tax: $4,357
Age: 19 years
Lot Size: 42 x 115 ft.
Public schools: Bear Creek S.S., Holly Meadows E.S.
Catholic schools: St. Bernadette C.S., St. Joan of Arc C.H.S.
Private schools: Kempenfelt Bay School, Timothy Christian School
Écoles françaises: elfontario.ca
Pride of Ownership with Beautiful Finishes
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love This Home:
- Outstanding family home showcasing pride of ownership and excellent curb appeal
- Fully-finished basement with plenty of space for your growing family
- Beautifully landscaped featuring a stone retaining wall and an in-ground sprinkler system
- Great commuter location with easy access to Highway 400 and amenities
- Desirable south west Barrie location steps to great schools, shopping, public transit, and more
- Kitchen displaying stainless steel appliances, an expanse of dark-toned cabinetry with upgraded hardware and undermount lighting, a travertine tile backsplash, a deep sink, and granite countertops
- Breakfast area boasting a designer sliding glass door walkout leading to the backyard
- Dining room offering a cozy gas fireplace in a chic white surround
- Convenient powder room
- Palette of neutral paint tones
- Updated laundry area complete with the included washer and dryer, a laundry sink, and access to the garage
- Central vacuum
- Sizeable master bedroom with a walk-in closet plus a second closet
- Renovated 4-piece ensuite presenting an updated shower with a subway tile surround and a dual-sink vanity (2019)
- Two additional family bedrooms offering soft carpet flooring and large bedside windows
- Modern paint tones throughout
- Bright, main 4-piece bathroom ensuring routines remain on schedule
- Fully-finished level
- Expansive recreation room featuring a built-in bar area, pot lighting, and plenty of storage
- Office with a double closet that could be converted to a fourth bedroom with the addition of a window
- Accommodating 3-piece bathroom with a standalone shower
- Great curb appeal showcasing a landscaped front yard with a stone walkway
- Double car garage with a newer man door
- Charming, covered front entry complete with a newly installed, designer front door
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Rainbird in-ground sprinkler system (2018)
- Stone retaining wall
- 12’ x 24’ cedar back deck with built-in seating
- Included garden shed with a cedar finish and plenty of storage
- Easy access to Highway 400, amenities, great schools, parks, public transit, shopping, and much more