Latest on the Real Estate Market & What it Means for You – November 2018
Last month, year-over-year housing prices were down slightly in Barrie and area while Southern Georgian Bay and Orillia and area saw an increase.
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a home?
We can help.
Call us today at 1-888-444-9533 or send us an email.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. A consultation with our team of experts is FREE.
If you’re house-hunting, the number of new homes on the market is a good indication of much inventory you’ll have to choose from. If you’re selling a home, the number of homes sold is a good indicator of how the market performed and whether the average sale price is up or down over the same time last year.
Greater Barrie Area (GBA)
- 13.4% less new inventory than November 2017
- 13.4% fewer homes sold than November 2017
Southern Georgian Bay
- 31.2% more new inventory than November 2017
- 5.1% more homes sold than November 2017
Orillia & Area
- 67.3% more new inventory than November 2017
- 14.8% more homes sold than November 2017