Latest on the Real Estate Market & What it Means for You – October 2018
Wondering what the average house price is in Simcoe County? Here’s what happened in real estate in Simcoe County this October and what it means for you.
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a home?
We can help.
Call us today at 1-888-444-9533 or send us an email.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. A consultation with our team of experts is FREE.
If you’re house-hunting, the number of new homes on the market is a good indication of much inventory you’ll have to choose from. If you’re selling a home, the number of homes sold is a good indicator of how the market performed and whether the average sale price is up or down over the same time last year.
Greater Barrie Area (GBA)
- 9.52% more new inventory than October 2017
- 3.23% fewer homes sold than October 2017
Southern Georgian Bay
- 43.02% more new inventory than October 2017
- 14.93% more homes sold than October 2017
Orillia & Area
- 27.18% more new inventory than October 2017
- 29.35% fewer homes sold than October 2017